Structural Insulated Panel Services
At ACME Panel, we are committed to providing the services you need to finish your project.
- Panel Layout and Design
- We translate your traditional plans into a panel layout and generate your quote accordingly so you can make your decision. Detailed drawings are provided with each completed contract, showing full panel layout and construction details.
- Advanced Engineering
- Our structural engineer has extensive experience with SIP projects and can help you with yours. We can provide stamped plans if needed.
- Installation/Building Assistance & Support
- Whether it is answering questions over the phone, training your builder, providing a supervisor to manage your crew, or sending our own experienced installers to do the job, our class-A contractor is committed to doing whatever it takes to provide the support you need.
- Custom Panel Pre-Cutting
- We can cut panels to size and rout the inserts to fit your building so they can be assembled on site quickly and easily. Meeting individual needs is our specialty.
- We deliver panels to any jobsite in the continental US; quick delivery available to sites in the Mid-Atlantic and South!
Call for pricing; approximately $2.50-$3.50/loaded mile, depending on distance and load size.
- Preservative Insecticide for EPS Foam
- We offer SIPs made with EPS foam coated with Preventol®, a termite protection using a preservative insecticide with low water solubility and higher effectiveness at lower doses than borate salts. For more information, visit this SIP additive manufacturer's website.
Price will vary depending on panel size. Please allow for longer lead times as this is a special-order product.
- Chase Cuts
- Channels pre-cut into the foam at the factory to allow for easier electrical wiring on the jobsite.
|Connect with us on Facebook!