ACME Panel SIPs Benefit Builders
SIPs are the fastest, easiest, and most cost effective technique for meeting the 2012 building code or for acquiring EarthCraft, LEED, and Passive House certifications.
- Our experts walk you through every phase of the project from design to construction.
- Our SIPs are code-approved and SFI certified.
- Our panels are delivered fast.
- Using SIPs gets your project built faster using significantly less labor.
- SIP projects generate 30% less job site waste, saving hauling fees and resources.
- SIP walls are brace walls.
- SIP-built structures are 50-60% more energy efficient.
- SIP buildings are stronger: exhaustive laboratory testing has found them to be superior in both sheer resistance and tensile strength. SIP buildings are frequently found to be the only structures left standing after earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornadoes.
- Home builders can qualify for up to $2,000 in tax credits!
ACME Panel SIPs are subject to a rigorous quality control program verified and tested by an independent auditor.
Building with ACME panels is a sound financial investment. When you factor savings from labor, waste hauling, and energy, SIP structures beat traditionally built homes economically and environmentally.